The cold-brew process is known for delivering smooth, low-acid coffee. Since the grounds never come in contact with hot water, the result is a less acidic, less bitter flavor. Steeping the grounds in cold water releases only the most aromatic flavors and the concentrate created from the cold-brew process stays fresh longer than regular coffee. Our Cold Brew Coffee Maker simplifies the cold-brew process with its unique features. For example, the Rainmaker ensures water is distributed evenly over coffee grounds, the Brew-Release Switch is easily accessible and allows you to stop and start the draining process and the stainless steel ultra-fine mesh filter is removable for easy cleaning. The Coffee Maker has all the hard work covered – all you have to do is add coffee grounds and water. Once you make the concentrate, you can add ice and water for iced coffee or hot water or milk for hot coffee. Tea-lover? You can use the same process to cold brew tea! With a flick of a switch, our stainless steel filter strains your favorite tea into a sealable, glass carafe.For best results, use coarsely ground coffee with the OXO Cold Brew Coffee Maker. Finer grounds may prevent the Coffee Maker from draining properly.
- Bpa free coffee maker brews smooth, delicious low-acid coffee concentrate to prepare hot or cold coffee
- Rainmaker evenly distributes water for optimal flavor extraction
- Easy-To-Access switch activates filtration process while keeping hands clean
- Coffee maker automatically stops filtering when carafe is removed to prevent unwanted mess
- Stopper has measurement markings and the silicone seal keeps coffee in carafe fresh in the fridge